Install and Service with Ease:
KeepRite® DLX 90 Gas Furnaces Make it Simple
(LEWISBURG, Tenn., Sept. 26, 2007) – Now easier for contractors to sell, KeepRite® DLX 90 gas furnaces include features that improve home comfort and simplify installation, including:
· Flexible Application: This multi-position furnace is ready for upflow installations out of the box, with all parts included for downflow or horizontal conversions. It is shipped as natural gas, with propane gas conversion kits available.
· Easy Installation: The DLX 90 is dual certified for one- or two-pipe venting installation, which can run horizontally or vertically. In a two-pipe configuration, it is direct-vent rated. Easy-to-remove panels and extra-spacious cabinets give technicians room to work. Versatile 24 and 115 volt connections allow easy attachment of electronic air cleaners (115v) and humidifiers (24v and 115v). The DLX 90 gas furnace is offered in 50 MBTUh to 125 MBTUh capacities.
· Simplified Troubleshooting: This furnace is equipped with a troubleshooting LED fault indicator that will help diagnose nearly all system-related malfunctions. The fault indicator is easy to view through a sight glass in the blower door. For servicing convenience, the entire blower assembly is mounted on rails. Conventional gas valves also come standard on these furnaces for easy replacement and troubleshooting.
· Efficient Operation: With a single-stage gas valve and single-stage ignition control, the DLX 90 furnace operates at 92.1 percent AFUE efficiency and features multi-speed pre-lubricated PSC blower motors, an induced-draft blower and in-shot burners. DLX 90 models are California low NOx approved.
· Quiet Performance: A thermal-lined, one-piece cabinet; solid doors for a sealed combustion compartment; and an insulated blower compartment provide quiet, efficient operation.
· Reliable Service: Remote flame sensing improves safety by proving the flame lights all the way across the burner. High temperature limit control protects against overheating.
· Proven Dependability: The KeepRite DLX 90 furnace features a patented weld-free stainless steel RPJ® III primary heat exchanger plus a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger for maximum performance and durability. Durable silicon nitride igniters last longer, can withstand high-line voltage and do not require voltage regulators.
The KeepRite DLX 90 gas furnace includes a lifetime-limited warranty on the heat exchanger, a five-year limited warranty on parts and a five-year No Hassle Replacement limited warranty. The No Hassle Replacement limited warranty provides a new equivalent replacement unit if the heat exchanger fails during the No Hassle Replacement limited warranty period (with a labor allowance for the dealer). Restrictions apply. Contact your local KeepRite distributor for details.
# # #